Wednesday, January 13, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

Diet Mountain Dew for breakfast,

and Elsie,











and softest-kitty-ever Joey,











and Facebook chat and Skype chat,

and volunteering at the animal shelter,

and Alton Brown,

and a new haircut (even though the actual haircut is kind of painful),

and quarters that spin and stop!,

and my new GPS that says the street names,

and working out while watching The Biggest Loser,

and Lolcats,

and freshly painted (pink) nails,

and candy canes, even though it's after Christmas.

And my post did its job, which was to make me cheer up. Mission accomplished. If you're ever sad, I recommend writing a list of your favorite things. It works every time.

1 comment:

  1. What's your facebook name? feel free to add me if you like. Kate Goldfield.

    ReplyDelete