1. Autism is part of what makes me who I am.
2. Who I am is good. As long as I continue to become more of who God created me to be, I should not try to change who I am.
3. Autism is not a bad thing in and of itself.
4. God created me to be beautiful. I am beautiful, regardless of what the world might say.
5. My value is not in how un-awkward I can be, what I look like, or what I wear. Those things do not make me more valuable.
6. God wants the best for me. He blesses me daily. Hourly. By the minute.
7. I know that there are people who love me despite my autism. I also want them to love me because of it.
8. Sometimes I need help. I need more help than the average person to get through the day. That's okay.
9. Whether or not I am working, I am making a difference in this world, and that's what matters.
10. I am capable. I will work again, I will live on my own, and I will even have a cat. With support, I will reach my goals.