Thursday, May 19, 2011

Little clues

I was thinking... when you first walk into my apartment, you'll probably notice the Disney artwork on the walls, the stuffed critters, and the dolls. So I guess you might think a child lives here. But if you look a little closer, you might see more.




The weighted blanket (Hi, Els! Somekitty hissed at Laura today.)





The noise-cancelling headphones, always within reach just in case


The behavior chart in the bathroom (for brushing teeth at night... I know, I know, but I hate it)






The behavior chart in the living room (for another necessary-but-hated task)






Aaaand the behavior chart in the kitchen (I REALLY want that flower hat!)





The "Mom folder," for things I collect that need to go to Mom




The white boards




The ribbon on my backpack, which goes everywhere with me






The iPod with (cheap and awkward but decent-sounding) speaker (okay, not that weird, but YOU know what it's for! And check out the little Japanese cat that someone-who-shall-not-be-named got for me... so cute)



3 comments:

  1. I'd just say you were extremely organized. I LOVE all the things you've done to make your life functional for you! Very good modifications indeed.

    ReplyDelete